Click here for map and more information
Share via social media or copy the url above!
Hverir Mud Pools
Journey across South Iceland, past waterfalls and volcanoes to Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon. See below for the full itinerary.
During this nine-day driving holiday, you will have the opportunity to see most of the country’s top attractions as well as the contrasting nature in Iceland’s beautiful interior highland wilderness.
You will not only be driving on the Ring Road but also off the beaten track on two of Iceland’s highland roads, Kjolur and Landmannalaugar routes, both offering magnificent and breath-taking views of Iceland’s exotic wilderness landscapes. Experience ever-changing views from colorful geothermal highlands to fertile green coastal lowlands.
What you get:
- Digital itinerary with the Iceland Travel Companion
- The electronic version of the Iceland Travel Road Guide. Prior to your arrival, we will send you an electronic version of our Iceland Travel Road Guide. You can start preparing yourself for your upcoming Iceland trip and be prepared for your Iceland adventure!
- Flexibility. With comprehensive maps and your own vehicle, drive at your own pace. Choose your preferred stops during the day.
- Expertise– take advantage of our many years of experience. We plan routes that let you combine driving with a good time to explore each area.
- We focus on safety– We use safe cars and plan the best itineraries for road conditions in each season. We also have a 24-hour emergency line if issues arise during your visit.
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking*.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: