Share via social media or copy the url above!
Hol Chan Marine Reserve
Shark Ray Alley
La Fortuna Waterfall
Na Pali Coast State Park
Great Blue Hole
This tour is the opportunity to discover the main things to do and visit in Laos.
You will visit the 3 main cities, but also the most of the must-do and must-see here.
- Visit La Macarena, a good example of social empowerment
- Embark a boat that will take us for 25 minutes up the Guayabero river
- Visit Cao Cristales, a natural spa with small ponds filled with algae with rainbow like look
- Visit El Mirador, a point where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the wild savannah
- visit the main sector of Cao Cristales River
- Do a 30 minute hike that will take us to Cao Cristales
- Chance to swim and relax at the WillyWonka like ponds
- Enjoy a ternera a la llanera a typical beef preparation of the Colombian flat lands
- Visit Los Pilones, which is a scenic hike though a stone canon with lush green vegetation
This tour offers two days where we have the opportunity to stay in touch with nature.
Enjoy hiking, sleeping in a house over 100 years old, and share with people that were from refugee communities in Mexico affected by the problems of war.
This combo tour allows you to combine hotel pickups with great single-day tours to save money and experience some of the top highlights in Iceland in 4 days.
Please note that accommodation is not included in this package, but all of these incredible highlights are:
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural geothermal pools
- Explore the Geysir geothermal area in the Haukadalur Valley
- Visit the majestic Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most beautiful waterfalls
- Head to Thingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Explore the Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon, one of the most amazing destinations in Iceland
- On the way back, check out waterfalls Skgafoss and Seljalandsfoss
This short break focuses on Akureyri Local Highlights & the Northern Lights. You start your trip with a domestic flight to Akureyri, where you spend two nights, and end with two nights in Reykjavik. The main focus is on the Northern part of Iceland with the town of Akureyri as a base. The town is centrally located in North Iceland and therefore perfect for all day trips, especially if you want a part of your experience to be a search for the Northern Lights. It is situated in the driest area of Iceland and therefore has the least cloud coverage. You also go on a Golden Circle Classic tour from Reykjavik giving you the chance to see iconic landmarks such as Thingvellir National Park, Geysir Geothermal Area, and Gullfoss Waterfall. We make sure that each day is an adventure that you will be able to share with friends for the rest of your life.
The Lake Mvatn area is by many considered the most beautiful and diverse place in Iceland. This rural area is calmer and more easygoing than the larger towns, and you can be sure to find the comfort and tranquillity you need. It is also in the driest part of Iceland and therefore has the least cloud coverage which is a positive factor when searching for the Northern Lights. On this 6 Day winter short break we offer four fabulous day tours, including an exclusive caving tour to Lofthellir Ice Cave and a Super Jeep tour to Dettifoss Waterfall. Also included are a domestic flight in Iceland and of course all accommodation.
Find your perfect tour with our Virtual Agent tool!
Deals and Destinations, Straight to Your Inbox.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: