Share via social media or copy the url above!
Hol Chan Marine Reserve
Shark Ray Alley
Hạ Long Bay
Na Pali Coast State Park
A stay at Puesto Viejo Estancia is an experience like no other. From the moment you arrive, you will begin to relax. Set within a 250-acre estancia, the hotel offers stunning views and a wide variety of activities to enjoy.
During the day you can explore the area by bike or on horseback, or head to the infinity pool for a swim. Take a carriage ride around the grounds, or watch the polo club members as they practice their skills on the field. You can be as active or inactive as you wish, and staff will attend to your every need! Enjoy lunch outside under the trees and dinner in the beautiful hotel dining room.
This six day mountain biking adventure is not to be missed. You will see the best that Moroccan mountain biking has to offer as you explore miles of different trails!
- Visit La Macarena, a good example of social empowerment
- Embark a boat that will take us for 25 minutes up the Guayabero river
- Visit Cao Cristales, a natural spa with small ponds filled with algae with rainbow like look
- Visit El Mirador, a point where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the wild savannah
- visit the main sector of Cao Cristales River
- Do a 30 minute hike that will take us to Cao Cristales
- Chance to swim and relax at the WillyWonka like ponds
- Enjoy a ternera a la llanera a typical beef preparation of the Colombian flat lands
- Visit Los Pilones, which is a scenic hike though a stone canon with lush green vegetation
At the top of the City of the Incas, submerged in the magnificence of the Sacred Valley, or reflected on the deepest blue of the highest lake in the world, Archaeological Peru unveils its millenary history. A mysterious and magical country. Discover with us the beauties these three sacred places hold for us.
An excellent hike up a steep mountain with El Bejuco Waterfall always at our side.
Primary rainforest of the Pico Bonito National Park, breathtaking nature, creeks, waterfalls and crystal clear swimming pools – join us in nature!
Visit the impressive Somoto Canyon for some hiking, swimming, jumping and rappelling!
Find your perfect tour with our Virtual Agent tool!
Deals and Destinations, Straight to Your Inbox.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking*.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: