Share via social media or copy the url above!
Parque del Amor
Thingvellir National Park
The Atlantic Atlas Loop is a great way to see the varied landscapes of the Moroccan countryside. You will experience the Atlantic Coast, Atlas Mountains and even some Moroccan desert. On this 7 day 600+kilometers excursion, you will immerse yourself into Moroccan food and culture. What better way to see the beautiful country of Morocco. Accomplish what few will do, but many will admire. Join us on this adventurous cycle tour!
Reykjavik is Europes northernmost capital and invites its visitors to enjoy a laid-back atmosphere surrounded by a surreal number of mountains, volcanoes, geysers, and glaciers. The city is a place of extreme contrasts, from small and quaint to hip and trendy and is sure to exceed your expectations, as you discover there is more to this big little city than meets the eye! The winding coastal scenery is mind capturing and the long summer nights provide the perfect light for photography as the sun hovers above the horizon.
- Visit La Macarena, a good example of social empowerment
- Embark a boat that will take us for 25 minutes up the Guayabero river
- Visit Cao Cristales, a natural spa with small ponds filled with algae with rainbow like look
- Visit El Mirador, a point where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the wild savannah
- visit the main sector of Cao Cristales River
- Do a 30 minute hike that will take us to Cao Cristales
- Chance to swim and relax at the WillyWonka like ponds
- Enjoy a ternera a la llanera a typical beef preparation of the Colombian flat lands
- Visit Los Pilones, which is a scenic hike though a stone canon with lush green vegetation
This combo tour allows you to combine hotel pickups with great single-day tours to save money and experience some of the top highlights in Iceland in 4 days.
Please note that accommodation is not included in this package, but all of these incredible highlights are:
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural geothermal pools
- Explore the Geysir geothermal area in the Haukadalur Valley
- Visit the majestic Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most beautiful waterfalls
- Head to Thingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Explore the Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon, one of the most amazing destinations in Iceland
- On the way back, check out waterfalls Skgafoss and Seljalandsfoss
You start your visit with a domestic flight to Akureyri, where you spend one night, and end with a night in Reykjavik. The main focus is on the Northern part of Iceland with the town of Akureyri as a base. The town is centrally located in North Iceland and therefore perfect for all day trips, especially if you want a part of your experience to be a search for the Northern Lights. It is situated in the driest area of Iceland and therefore has the least cloud coverage. We make sure that each day is an adventure that you will be able to share with friends for the rest of your life.
Reykjavik is Europe's northernmost capital and invites its visitors to enjoy a laid-back atmosphere surrounded by a surreal number of mountains, volcanoes, geysers, and glaciers. The city is a place of extreme contrasts, from small and quaint to hip and trendy and is sure to exceed your expectations, as you discover there is more to this big little city than meets the eye! The winding coastal scenery is mind capturing and the long summer nights provide the perfect light for photography as the sun hovers above the horizon.
Find your perfect tour with our Virtual Agent tool!
Deals and Destinations, Straight to Your Inbox.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: