Share via social media or copy the url above!
Hạ Long Bay
Perito Moreno Glacier
Pak Ou Caves
New River (Belize)
Penas Blancas River
This tour is the opportunity to discover the main things to do and visit in Laos.
You will visit the 3 main cities, but also the most of the must-do and must-see here.
1 Day : Arrival in Quito
2 Day : City tour with middle of the world
3 Day : Transfer out in Quito / Flight to Galapagos (San Cristobal Airport)
4 Day : Espaola Island
5 Day : Kickers Rock / Speed Boat to Santa Cruz
6 Day : North Seymour Island
7 Day : Highlands of Santa Cruz / Speed Boat to Isabela
8 Day : Lava Tunnels of Isabela
9 Day : Wetlands of Isabela / Speed boat to Santa Cruz
10 Day : Transfer out and flight back to Ecuadors mainland
- Visit La Macarena, a good example of social empowerment
- Embark a boat that will take us for 25 minutes up the Guayabero river
- Visit Cao Cristales, a natural spa with small ponds filled with algae with rainbow like look
- Visit El Mirador, a point where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the wild savannah
- visit the main sector of Cao Cristales River
- Do a 30 minute hike that will take us to Cao Cristales
- Chance to swim and relax at the WillyWonka like ponds
- Enjoy a ternera a la llanera a typical beef preparation of the Colombian flat lands
- Visit Los Pilones, which is a scenic hike though a stone canon with lush green vegetation
Your journey will travel north of Auckland through the small rural townships and rolling countryside to Paihia the central hub of the Bay of Islands.
Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitangi Treaty grounds before being dropped back into Paihia township and board a ferry which will take you on a short trip over to the historic township of Russell. The following day you will enjoy a full day tour to Cape Reinga, the very tip of the country. Accommodation included.
Day three you will enjoy a 3-hour morning boat cruise to the "Hole in the Rock" before making your way back to Auckland in the afternoon.
A private visit to Guatemala, through the highlands and part of the Maya world. A unique opportunity to discover Guatemalan culture in a week time !
This cycling safari day was tailored by our team in 2012 for the first time. Dirt trails only in the remote countryside.
Find your perfect tour with our Virtual Agent tool!
Deals and Destinations, Straight to Your Inbox.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: