Share via social media or copy the url above!
Joya de Ceren
Casco Viejo Panama
Enjoy this two day trip to some of the most beautiful attractions in France. You will visit Mont Saint Michel and Chateaux Country, which includes the Chateau d'Angers, Chateau of Langeais, & Chateau de Chambord. Don't forget your camera, because you are about to have some incredible photography opportunities!
Take a two-day journey to Cesky Krumlov and Ceske Budejovice. Stay overnight at an exclusive four-star hotel. The town of Cesky Krumlov, picturesquely situated above the upper Vltava River in Southern Bohemia, is famous throughout the world. Over three hundred historic buildings, dominated by a huge castle and the Church of St. Vitus, bear witness to the town's rich past. Cesk Krumlov also has enormous appeal as a strong urban community and is among the monuments on the UNESCO World Cultural and Natural Heritage list.
Our journey begins by traveling to Ceske Budejovice in southern Bohemia. Famous for its Black Tower, the town's unique historic square is lined with Renaissance and Baroque homes. As we travel through southern Bohemia, admire the beautiful landscape full of forests and ponds. Next, enjoy an excursion to Cesky Krumlov. We will visit the castle and the old town center where we will have lunch.
Afterward, we will travel to the exclusive four-star hotel Gold for accommodations. Enjoy the rest of this excursion at your leisure. You can choose from walking through the town, seeing the castle gardens, going shopping, or any combination of these! Other options include an evening performance at the Revolving Auditorium, rafting, museums, galleries, another tour of Cesky Krumlov Castle, or other architectural monuments (separate cost). In the afternoon on the second day, customers will be returned to Prague.
This combo tour allows you to combine hotel pickups with great single-day tours to save money and experience some of the top highlights in Iceland in 4 days.
Please note that accommodation is not included in this package, but all of these incredible highlights are:
- Enjoy a leisurely swim in the Secret Lagoon, one of the oldest natural geothermal pools
- Explore the Geysir geothermal area in the Haukadalur Valley
- Visit the majestic Golden Waterfall of Gullfoss, one of Iceland's most beautiful waterfalls
- Head to Thingvellir National Park, where the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates meet
- Explore the Glacier Lagoon Jokulsarlon, one of the most amazing destinations in Iceland
- On the way back, check out waterfalls Skgafoss and Seljalandsfoss
- Visit La Macarena, a good example of social empowerment
- Embark a boat that will take us for 25 minutes up the Guayabero river
- Visit Cao Cristales, a natural spa with small ponds filled with algae with rainbow like look
- Visit El Mirador, a point where we will enjoy of an amazing view of the wild savannah
- visit the main sector of Cao Cristales River
- Do a 30 minute hike that will take us to Cao Cristales
- Chance to swim and relax at the WillyWonka like ponds
- Enjoy a ternera a la llanera a typical beef preparation of the Colombian flat lands
- Visit Los Pilones, which is a scenic hike though a stone canon with lush green vegetation
This 4-day full on adventure trip will take you from the Rio Dulce to the Caribbean coast. We pull out all the stops with this one! Swim river canyons, don headlamps to explore uncharted river caves, and soak under hot waterfalls. We will have two full days of sea kayaking down the Rio Dulce through amazing river habitat and pristine nature. This trip brings us to Livingston, Guatemala’s only Garifuna village, where we’ll check out the local fare and vibrant island-like culture. We end our trip in a riverside jungle bungalow and head out the next morning to a nearby national park to search out the elusive Manatee. On the way back to Antigua we stop at the Mayan Ruins of Quirigua, renowned for its impressively large stelae.
Take a 3 day tour to Merzouga Erg Chebbi from Marrakech. Enjoy a camel ride during sunset and sunrise and an overnight stay in tents in a camp. See below for the full itinerary.
Find your perfect tour with our Virtual Agent tool!
Deals and Destinations, Straight to Your Inbox.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: