Share via social media or copy the url above!
English Bay (Vancouver)
São Miguel Island
Ballena Marine National Park
Pleasant Bay, Nova Scotia
The Cape to Addo Park Safari is a unique, safe and affordable way to experience the thrill of game driving in an authentic BIG 5 National Game Park while touring the coastal regions of both the Western and Eastern Cape. On this tour, we visit Route 62, the Karoo and Garden Route all the way to Jeffrey’s Bay. Every Cape to Addo Safari is professionally driven and guided by an experienced African tour leader and the itinerary is packed full of unique African experiences and exciting discoveries.
Discover the main attractions of Argentina traveling for 20 days all along with the country. Visit Patagonia, Buenos Aires and the Iguazu Falls with this Patagonia Vacation Package.
The Cape to Addo Safari tour is a unique, safe and affordable way to experience the thrill of game driving in an authentic BIG 5 Nation.
This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture and nature. Visit all Iceland's main attractions along the Ring Road, escorted by a professional local guide. With so much to explore in Iceland, you’ll discover its popular natural wonders, majestic landscapes and unique character. Highlights include the Glacial Lagoon, Lake Myvatn the famous Golden Circle of Gullfoss, Geysir and Thingvellir National Park. This tour has been our bestseller for nearly 20 years.
Offering the ultimate Iceland experience, the superb Majestic Fjords self-drive tour covers all the major highlights of the mainland, plus the many wonders of the more secluded Westfjords.
These two weeks of travel bring together a sequence of attractions, from the newly-formed volcanic hot spots such as Krafla to those ancient landscapes found in the far west, where the roads lead to remote fishing villages, weave around coastlines and through narrow fjords. This is the ultimate Iceland experience including the highlights of the Ring Road, the scenic Westfjords, and the mystical Snaefellsnes peninsula.
During this nine-day driving holiday, you will have the opportunity to see most of the country’s top attractions as well as the contrasting nature in Iceland’s beautiful interior highland wilderness.
You will not only be driving on the Ring Road but also off the beaten track on two of Iceland’s highland roads, Kjolur and Landmannalaugar routes, both offering magnificent and breath-taking views of Iceland’s exotic wilderness landscapes. Experience ever-changing views from colorful geothermal highlands to fertile green coastal lowlands.
What you get:
- Digital itinerary with the Iceland Travel Companion
- The electronic version of the Iceland Travel Road Guide. Prior to your arrival, we will send you an electronic version of our Iceland Travel Road Guide. You can start preparing yourself for your upcoming Iceland trip and be prepared for your Iceland adventure!
- Flexibility. With comprehensive maps and your own vehicle, drive at your own pace. Choose your preferred stops during the day.
- Expertise– take advantage of our many years of experience. We plan routes that let you combine driving with a good time to explore each area.
- We focus on safety– We use safe cars and plan the best itineraries for road conditions in each season. We also have a 24-hour emergency line if issues arise during your visit.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006
Sign up for our travel deals and destinations email, and take $10 off your 1st booking*.
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Enter your email address below and we'll send you a reset link: