Why People Love It
Shore Excursion Benefits
This tour offers the following benefits to cruise passengers:
Cruise Friendly Refund Policy
Shore Excursions with this benefit will offer a full refund if any of the following occur:
- Your cruise ship arrives late, and you miss your Shore Excursion as a result.
- Your cruise ship changes its date of arrival and it is not possible to reschedule.
- Your cruise ship skips port.
- Your cruise is canceled by the cruise line.
- You cancel prior to the Cancellation Deadline on your confirmation voucher.
In the event of a refund claim for one of these reasons, Project Expedition will verify the cruise ship’s actual itinerary before processing a refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your claim in writing no later than 14 days after the scheduled date of the Shore Excursion.
Back to Ship Guarantee
Project Expedition guarantees that you will get back to your ship on time, provided that all of the following requirements apply:
- The Shore Excursion you booked offers the Back to Ship Guarantee.
- Your Shore Excursion is scheduled to end no less than 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your cruise ship. It is your responsibility to confirm your ship’s departure time prior to booking, in addition to re-confirming the ship’s itinerary on the day of the Shore Excursion.
- You have not changed or deviated from the original itinerary of the Shore Excursion that you booked on Project Expedition.
- The delay in returning to the ship was due to no fault or action of your own.
In the event that you are not returned back to your cruise ship before it departs, Project Expedition will cover up to USD $500 per person towards transportation and/or accommodation necessary to travel to the next port of call. Receipts are required for reimbursement.
How should we contact you?
Thank you! We'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Click here to register and track your question!
If you would like to follow up with us:
+1 (855) 782-3006