New York, NY (November 9, 2016) - Project Expedition, a website where travelers can discover and book tours and activities around the world, today announced the launch of excursions in China. Travelers now have direct access to 60 unique experiences in many of China's most popular destinations, including: Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Xi'an, Chengdu, and Guilin.
"We are excited to provide our customers with access to many of the rich experiences that China has to offer. This launch is a great compliment to the impressive inventory of tours and activities that we have already developed in Central America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and other regions around the world," said Rob Keen, co-founder of Project Expedition.
Project Expedition's activities in China include:
- Beijing: Take a helicopter tour over the Great Wall of China.
- Xi'an: Encounter the historic and awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors.
- Chengdu: Volunteer at a giant panda rescue center.
- Guilin: Take photos and capture the beauty of the Longji Rice Terraces.
- Shanghai: Enjoy a visit to the Suzhou & Zhouzhuang Water Villages.
- Hangzhou: Experience life as a tea farmer at Dragon Well Tea Village.
You can explore the rest of Project Expedition's China excursions here. The company also has thousands of things to do in 50 other countries around the world. Go and create your adventure today.
About Project Expedition
Project Expedition is a discovery and booking resource for unique experiences in travel destinations around the world. Created with the purpose of helping users make more informed decisions about their travel experiences, Project Expedition allows travelers to compare tours and activities in a fair and unbiased manner and book adventures online, before departing for their destination. Project Expedition is headquartered in New York City.
Media Contact: Jeremy Clement - firstname.lastname@example.org - +1-855-782-3006