New York, NY (August 9, 2016) - In response to increasing customer demand, Project Expedition has officially launched tour and activity coverage in Mexico, with over 170 single-day tours, activities and shore excursions in popular destinations throughout the country.
Travelers can now discover and book a variety of things to do in Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico City, Riviera Maya and Cancun. There are a variety of excursions suitable for families, groups, couples, individuals and luxury travelers.
Examples of Project Expedition's activities in Mexico include:
- Cabo San Lucas: Sailing charters, sea kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, scuba diving, whale watching and more.
- Puerto Vallarta: 4x4 adventures, scuba diving, whale watching, tequila tasting, zip lining, village tours and more.
- Mexico City: Hot air balloon tours, city tours, cultural and culinary experiences, and more.
- Riviera Maya: Tulum Maya Ruins, snorkeling in cenotes, day trips to Chichen Itza, scuba diving and more.
- Cancun: ATV adventures, snorkeling tours, day trips to Tulum Maya Ruins, combo tours and more.
By partnering directly with local tour operators, Project Expedition empowers travelers to discover and compare things to do from multiple tour operators in a destination. This, combined with the ability to book online, enables travelers to have transparency and security when planning and booking their preferred experiences, before departing for their destination.
"Mexico continues to be one of the most popular international destinations among American and Canadian tourists. We are excited that these travelers can now use Project Expedition to book many of the best things to do throughout Mexico," said Jeremy Clement, Co-Founder at Project Expedition.
Additional destinations are expected to be announced as Project Expedition continues its rapid expansion. About Project Expedition
Project Expedition is a discovery and booking resource for things to do in travel destinations around the world. Created with the purpose of helping users make more informed decisions about their travel experiences, Project Expedition allows travelers to compare tours and activities in a fair and unbiased manner and book adventures online, before departing for their destination. Project Expedition is based in New York City and sends members of their team around the world to source access to the best tours and activities.Website: https://www.projectexpedition.com/Media Contact:
Jeremy Clement - email@example.com - +1-855-782-3006